miercuri, 16 februarie 2011

Sophia Vergara talks about makeup and hair in new issue of Self

Some women are confident enough to head out the door with very little makeup or with none at all, but Latin actress Sofia Vergara says she feels "naked" without at least lipstick.

The "Modern Family" star, who was snapped without makeup by the paparazzi last week while on the New York set of her new movie "New Year's Eve," says a primping frenzy in her family is a constant occurance.

"If I walk outside without lipstick, I feel naked," she says in the March issue of Self. "All the women in my family are that way. We put makeup on to give birth! When I started feeling contractions with my son, the first thing I did was wash and blow-dry my hair before I went to the hospital. You never know how long you'll be in labor. It could be days until you're able to take a shower."

The Colombian-born actress, who is set to launch her new fashion line at Kmart in September, also revealed that the dark hair she sports on the hit show is not really her natural color.

Source: http://www.icelebz.com/gossips/sophia_vergara_talks_about_makeup_and_hair_in_new_issue_of_self/

Avril Lavigne Ben Affleck Beyonce Beyonce Knowles Bobby Brown

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu